Influenza, often referred to as the flu, is an acute infection caused by one of the three closely related viruses, designated as influenza Type A, B, and C. The infection’s rapid onset and potential for high morbidity and mortality, particularly in high-risk patient populations such as the elderly and young children, make prompt and effective treatment with antiviral medication very difficult. For these reasons, prophylactic vaccination is the preferred intervention for seasonal influenza.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/188399 .
Today, available vaccines include the older egg-based, adjuvanted and non- adjuvanted inactivated vaccines, along with live-attenuated vaccines and newer, cell culture-based seasonal influenza vaccines. Within these four vaccine classes, continuous improvements in the formulation of vaccines has occurred over the years, with the market currently transitioning from trivalent to quadrivalent formulations, which offer protection against an additional B strain of the virus. The anticipated launch of quadrivalent, cell culture-based VLP vaccines will have the potential to revolutionize the approaches used to protect against seasonal influenza infections. GlobalData expects the global seasonal influenza vaccines market – which, for the purposes of this report, comprises the seven major pharmaceutical markets (7MM; US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan) – to grow moderately during the next decade at a CAGR of 3.3%, reaching total sales of $4.3 billion by 2025.
Key Questions Answered
– Based on interviews with key opinion leaders (KOLs), GlobalData has identified key unmet needs in the seasonal influenza vaccine marketplace.
– What will be the effect of recent and upcoming changes in national immunization schedules?
– How will the upcoming first-in-class Virus-Like Particle (VLP) vaccine be received in the different markets?
– What research and development (R&D) strategies will companies leverage to compete in the future seasonal influenza vaccine marketplace?
– Which patient population(s) are most likely to be targeted by seasonal influenza vaccines?
– Overview of seasonal influenza, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, as well current routine seasonal influenza vaccine recommendations of all 7MM covered.
– Top-line seasonal influenza vaccine market revenue from 2015-2025. Recent acquisitions, approvals and governmental recommendations are included in the forecast model.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, R&D strategies, and clinical trial design for the seasonal influenza vaccine market.
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, synopses of innovative early-stage projects, and analysis of late-stage pipeline products. An interactive clinical and commercial analyzer tool is available.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global seasonal influenza vaccine marketplace. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/188399 .
Some Points From List of Tables :
Table 1: Notable Influenza Pandemics 33
Table 2: Influenza Symptoms 35
Table 3: Risk Factors and Comorbidities for Seasonal Influenza 38
Table 4: 7MM, Historical Perspective of Seasonal Influenza Vaccination Coverage 41
Table 5: 7MM, Sources of Epidemiological Data Used to Forecast Total Population Vaccination Rates of Seasonal Influenza 44
Table 6: 7MM, Sources of Epidemiological Data Used to Forecast Diagnosed Incident Cases of Outpatient Seasonal ILI 45
Table 7: 7MM, Sources of Epidemiological Data Used to Forecast Laboratory Confirmed Incident Cases of Seasonal Influenza 46
Table 8: 7MM, Sources of Epidemiological Data Used to Forecast Seasonal Influenza-Related Hospitalized Incident Cases 47
Table 9: 7MM, Sources of Epidemiological Data Used to Forecast Averted Cases of Seasonal Influenza 48
Table 10: 7MM, Sources Not Used in Epidemiological Analysis of Seasonal Influenza 62
Table 11: 7MM, People Receiving Seasonal Influenza Vaccination, All Ages, Both Sexes, N, Selected Years 2015-2025 64
Table 12: 7MM, Age-Specific Distribution of People Receiving Seasonal Influenza Vaccination, Both Sexes, N (Row %), 2015 65
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org