According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Prefilled Syringes market is accounted for $4.45 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $11.18 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 14.0% during the forecast period. Rising prevalence of chronic diseases, technological advancements and rising number of biologics are the key factors fueling the market growth. On the other hand, stringent government regulations and high cost of these syringes are hampering the market.
Check the Discount on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/184715 .
Rising combination therapy is one of the major trends that can be seen in the prefilled syringes. The growing number of self-injection patients and technological advancements is creating new growth opportunities for the players in the prefilled syringes market. North America leads the market owing to increasing demand from the home-based healthcare treatment. Glass-based prefilled syringes commanded the largest market in terms of both volume and revenue owing to the ideal characteristics of the material.
Some of the key players in the market include Nipro Corporation, West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc., Bespak, Unilife Corporation, Gerresheimer AG, Vetter Pharma International GmbH, Becton, Dickinson & Company, Ypsomed Holding AG, Baxter International Inc., Stevanato Group and Schott AG.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184715 .
Therapeutic Application Covered:
Other Therapeutic Applications
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org