According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Ophthalmic Lasers market is accounted for $45.87 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $63.78 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 4.8%. Development in lasers technology for correcting the vision of people affected with myopia and hyper-myopia and advanced diagnostic technologies such as optical coherence tomography is backing up the market. Increasing geriatric population coupled with increment in the prevalence of eye diseases are the key factors in the advancement of ophthalmic laser devices. The uncertainty in reimbursement structure and poor healthcare infrastructure in developing countries are some of the factors hindering the market.
Check the Discount on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/184874 .
The photocoagulating ophthalmic lasers segment has accounted for highest market type owing to its varied use in treatment of retinal vascular disorders and myriad retinal conditions. Rise in aging population is to boost the sales of ophthalmic lasers, as they are more susceptible to vision deterioration such as age-related macular degeneration (AMD) applications. North America accounted for highest market share attributed to the increase in geriatric population affected with ocular disorders.
Some of the key players of the Ophthalmic Lasers market include A.R.C. Laser, Abbott Medical Optics, Alcon, Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Calmar Laser, Carl Zeiss Meditec, Ellex Medical Lasers Limited, IRIDEX, Lumenis Ltd., Meridian, Nidek Co. Ltd., Optos, Quantel, SCHWIND eye-tech-solutions GmbH & Co. KG, Synergetics, Topcon and Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184874 .
YAG (yttrium-aluminium-garnet) laser
Age related Macular Degeneration
Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
Retinal breaks and detachment
Retinal Vein Occlusion
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com