Evolution of prenatal testing in the form of noninvasive tests that can serve as an intermediate step between serum screening and invasive diagnostic testing to determine the likelihood of fetal abnormality is expected to drive growth in the reproductive genetics industry over the forecast period.
In addition, presence of players such as Anthem and Blue Shield of California that have endorsed cfDNA-based Noninvasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) for trisomies 13, 18, and 21 is expected to impact the adoption rate of these tests, thereby resulting in increased revenue generation.
Download Full Research Report on Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/non-invasive-prenatal-testing-market
However, the projected NIPT-related price erosion in this market is expected to continue, thus intensifying competition amongst the operating participants, but restraining revenue generation to a certain extent.
Further Key Findings from the Report Suggest:
- The market is segmented on the basis of the tests carried out during the gestation period as 0-12 weeks, 13-24 weeks, and 25-36 weeks
- 13-24 weeks accounted for the largest share owing to the presence of maximum number of the tests carried out in this phase of pregnancy
- High & average risk pregnancy held the larger share owing to presence of favorable payer reimbursement in this segment
- Rising awareness pertaining to the prevention and screening of chromosomal anomalies, such as Down Syndrome is another factor anticipated to impact adoption
- Asia Pacific is expected to register fastest year-on-year progress owing to the gradually increasing average maternal age, & increasing incidence of chromosomal aneuploidies
- Some of the key players operating the market space include Natera, Inc;Illumina, Inc; Sequenom; Roche (Ariosa Diagnostics); Quest Diagnostics; and LabCorp
- One of the key trends followed by companies includes licensing of the test to other labs and generating significant revenue by collecting royalty payments
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/non-invasive-prenatal-testing-market/request-sample
Table of Content
Chapter 1 Research Methodology
1.1 Information Procurement
1.2 Data Analysis
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 NIPT Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market Segmentation & Scope
3.1.1 Market driver analysis
126.96.36.199 Increasing average maternal age and rising incidence of chromosome syndromes
188.8.131.52 Presence of demand for early and Non-Invasive fetal testing procedure market
184.108.40.206 Improvement in the reimbursement scenario
220.127.116.11 Presence of collaborations and licensing agreements
3.1.2 Market restraint analysis
18.104.22.168 Price erosion of the NIPT products
22.214.171.124 Ethical concerns with respect to reproductive genetics
3.2 Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping, 2015
3.3 Non-Invasive prenatal testing – SWOT Analysis, By Factor (political & legal, economic and technological)
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
- Healthcare Predictive Analytics Market
The global healthcare predictive analytics market is expected to reach USD 19.5 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Radiant Insights, Inc. Healthcare costs are increasing day by day and are anticipated to increase further. For instance, as per the IBM Global Business Services executive report in 2014, the per capita health expenditure of the U.S. was around USD 9,400 which was almost 2.4 times greater than the global average.
- Dental Practice Management Software Market
Demand for practice management services is anticipated to grow continuously due to rise in aging people and increase in oral healthcare expenditure. For instance, according to the U.S. Census Bureau’s International Data Base, the population of 45 year and older individuals is expected to grow by about 12% between 2015 and 2025. However, the total U.S. population will grow by about 8% in 2015 to 2025. Furthermore, expected increase in oral health insurance coverage and government initiatives could drive the industry during the forecast period.