According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Neurovascular Devices Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% over the forecast period 2015 to 2022. Increasing ageing population, rising market demand for effective neurovascular devices are some of the key factors driving the market growth. In progress healthcare reforms in the U.S. is restraining the growth of neurovascular devices market. One of the key challenges in neurovascular devices market is the stringent regulatory policies. In 2015, aneurysm coiling and embolization devices segment is estimated for the largest share.
Check the Discount on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/184630 .
Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR, due to increasing awareness among neurologists related to benefits of interventional neurology devices and falling prices of neurovascular devices in Asia Pacific.
Some of the key players in the market include Abbott Laboratories, Johnson & Johnson, Medikit Co., Ltd, Medtronic, plc, Merit Medical Systems, Inc., Microport Scientific Corporation, Penumbra, Inc., Terumo Corporation, Stryker Corporation, W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., Cardiatis, S.A., ITGI Medical Ltd., Bayer AG, Covidien (ev3), Boston Scientific Corporation and Chestnut Medical Technologies.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184630 .
End User Covered:
Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Cerebral Balloon Angioplasty & Stenting Systems
Embolic Protection Systems
Carotid Artery Stents
Suction and Aspiration Devices
Aneurysm Coiling & Embolization Devices
Liquid Embolic Agents
Flow Diversion Devices
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com