Point-of-care testing (POCT), as known as bedside/near-patient testing is one of the most rapidly growing areas in IVD.
Systems that are categorized as POC include the following –
– Disposable systems or devices, which vary from reagent test strips for a single analyte to multi-analyte reagent strips
– Small analyzers, usually hand-held devices
– Desktop analyzers are larger and include systems designed for use in clinics or small laboratories.
The infectious disease POCT space represents one of the fastest growing markets within the POC space. Just under $700 million in annual global sales and growth rate of 7.7% during the forecast period; the US, India and Brazil, are expected to show the fastest growth.A number of factors, such as the increasing prevalence of infectious diseases in developing countries, the rising usage of home-based POC devices, the expansion of the test menu, and technological advancements in molecular testing and lab-on-chip technology are stimulating the demand for infectious disease POCT.The rate of infectious disease POCT adoption will be moderated by the requirement for regulatory compliance, the pressure to control cost, and the need to demonstrate the clear clinical-cost benefits of POCT over central laboratory testing.
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/173070 .
– Competitive assessment: Currently marketed infectious disease POC products and evolving competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of unmet needs and adoption trends of different infectious disease POC devices
– Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications
– Pipeline analysis: Emerging products and technologies.
– Annualized total infectious disease POCT market revenue by segment and market outlooks by country from 2013-2022.
– Other key topics covered include strategic competitive assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, market dynamics, and implications of the emerging technologies on the market.
Request a sample MediPoint: Infectious Disease Point of Care Testing-Global Analysis and Market Forecasts Report
Some Points From List of Figures:
Figure 1: Global Infectious Disease POCT Market, by Company Share, 2015 36
Figure 2: Infectious Disease POCT Pipelines, by Stage of Development, 2016 74
Figure 3: Global HIV POCT Volume Forecast (Thousands) by Region, 2013-2022 84
Figure 4: Global Influenza POCT Volume Forecast (Thousands) by Region, 2013-2022 85
Figure 5: Global HBV POCT Volume Forecast (Thousands) by Region, 2013-2022 87
Figure 6: Global HCV POCT Volume Forecast (Thousands) by Region, 2013-2022 88
Figure 7: Global C. difficile POCT Volume Forecast (Thousands) by Region, 2013-2022 89
Figure 8: Global Infectious Disease POCT Sales Forecast ($m) by Market Segment, 2013-2022 98
Figure 9: Global Infectious Disease POCT Market Share Forecast ($m) by Segment, 2015 and 2022 99
Figure 10: HIV POCT Sales Forecast ($m), 2013-2022 100
Figure 11: Influenza POCT Sales Forecast ($m), 2013-2022 102
Figure 12: HBV POCT Sales Forecast ($m), 2013-2022 103
Figure 13: HCV POCT Sales Forecast ($m), 2013-2022 104
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com