According to Stratistics MRC, the Hip and Knee Reconstruction Devices market accounted for $18.3 billion in 2015 and is expected tgrow at a CAGR of 11.19% treach $38.46 billion by 2022. The factors such as increase in the occurrence of osteoporosis in aging population, increasing number of obesity cases and raising multiple advancements in hip and knee reconstructive products, are some of the factors driving the market. However, multiple numbers of alternative treatments and high cost of equipments are the factors limiting the market growth.
Check the Discount on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/184711 .
Knee reconstruction devices are expected thave the largest share in hip and knee reconstruction product segment during the forecast period owing tincreasing awareness of knee management systems and new innovations in technologies. North America is anticipated tgrow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due thigh expenditure capacity.
Some of the key players in global hip & knee reconstruction market include Allegra Orthopaedics Limited, Zimmer Inc., Exactech Inc, Depuy Synthes, Corentec Co. Ltd., Beijing Chunlizhengda Medical Instruments Co. Ltd., Arthrex Inc., Smith & Nephew PLC, Tornier Inc., Baumer S.A., Japan MDM Inc., Stryker Corporation, DJGlobal, Inc, United Orthopedics Corporation and Corin Group PLC.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184711 .
Knee Reconstruction Devices
Primary Knee Reconstruction Devices
Primary Cement less Knee Reconstruction Devices
Revision Knee Reconstruction Devices
Primary Cemented Knee Reconstruction Devices
Partial Knee Reconstruction Devices
Hip Reconstruction Devices
Revision Hip Reconstruction Devices
Primary Hip Reconstruction Devices
Hip Resurfacing Devices
Partial Hip Reconstruction Devices
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org