According to Stratistics MRC, the High Performance Films Market accounted for $28.34 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $49.56 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2015 to 2022. Rising technological advancements in field of high performance films is one of the key factors fueling the market growth. However, factors such as huge capital cost and high level of technical competency are hampering the market. Bio-Degradable and Water Soluble Films are providing ample of growth opportunities for the vendors in the market.
Check the Discount on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/184729 .
Packaging held the largest share in terms of revenue during the forecast period as it has become a necessary item, with its usage rising widely in line with the global economy. Fluoropolymers segment commanded the market owing to increasing demand from automotive sector. Asia-Pacific is the largest market for these films, with major developments observed in China, Japan, India, South Korea, and Indonesia. Moreover, Asia-Pacific is also projected to be the fastest-growing market due to rising investments in infrastructure development and construction projects.
Some of the key players in the market include Honeywell International Inc, Covestro AG, Solvay S.A., 3M Company, Clopay Plastic Products, Saudi Basic Industries Corp., American Durafilm, Bemis Co. Inc., Evonik Industries AG, Mitsui Chemicals America lnc., BASF Corp., Winpak Ltd., E.I. Dupont De Nemours and Company, Sealed Air Corporation, Bayer Material Science LLC, Polyplex Corp. Ltd., The DOW Chemical Company, Coorstek, Kaneka Corp. and Eastman Chemical Company.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184729 .
Electrical & Electronics
Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com