According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Healthcare Mobility Solutions market is accounted for $24.3 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $144.8 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 29.04% from 2015 t2022. Improving various technological advancements in wireless network connectivity, growing adoption of electronic gadgets are the major drivers favoring the market growth. The factors such as growing usage of wireless networks i.e (3G and 4G) & patient centric mobility applications and low cost efficiency are some of the factors driving the market. However, data security concerns, cost issues and less data ability are the major restraints hampering the market growth. Expansion of healthcare industry in emerging regions such as Asia Pacific acts as opportunity for healthcare mobility solution market.
Check the Discount on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/184699 .
In enterprise solution, patient care management segment is anticipated to have the largest share and is poised to grow at a strong CAGR during the forecast period owing to improved workflow efficiency and response time. North America accounted for the largest share of the healthcare mobility solutions market during the forecast period due to increasing adoption of gadgets, growing number of chronic diseases and advanced connectivity.
Some of the key players in this market include Omron Corporation, IBM Corporation, Airstrip Technologies, Inc., McKesson Corporation, Qualcomm, Inc., AT & T, Inc., GE Healthcare, Apple, Inc., CiscSystems, Inc., Zebra Technologies Corporation, Hewlett-Packard (HP) Inc., Cerner Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Microsoft, Inc., SAP SE and Oracle Corporation.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184699 .
Chronic Care Management
Other Mhealth Application
Patient Care Management
Mobile Applications (Apps)
Other Mobile Devices
Enterprise Mobility Platforms
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com