According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Healthcare Mobile Computers market is accounted for $xx billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $xx billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2015 to 2022. Factors such as increase in adoption of smartphones and tablets in healthcare business, mobile computing solutions, rising inclination towards patient centric applications, increasing wireless networks such as 3G & 4G are favoring the market growth. However, data security issues, lack of standard communication protocols and reimbursement policies, short battery life of mobile computers are constraining the market growth.
Check the Discount on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/184975 .
North America is the largest market followed by Europe due to development and adoption of innovative technologies. Asia-Pacific region shows a significant growth due to increasing healthcare infrastructure as well as improved focus on developing economies such as India, China, Singapore and South Korea.
Some of the key players in global Healthcare Mobile Computers market are AT&T, Inc, AirStrip Technologies, Inc, Cerner Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc. , GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips N.V., McKesson Corporation, Omron Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, EPIC Systems Corporation, Siemens Healthcare, Hewlett-Packard (HP) Inc, Qualcomm Inc, IBM Corporation, Verizon Communications, Inc., Zebra Technologies Corporation, Apple Inc., Philips Healthcare and Microsoft Inc.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184975 .
Tablets and smartphones
Mobile software applications
Patient care management
End Users Covered:
Health plan sponsors
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org