According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Glucose Biosensor Market is accounted for $15.3 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $30.5 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 10.29% from 2015 to 2022. Growing demand for expansion of technologically advanced products and non-invasive products are some of the primary factors favouring the market growth. Furthermore, increasing frequency of diabetes across the globe, need for early diabetes detection and patient awareness levels are some of the drivers fuelling the market growth. However, high cost, reluctance towards the adoption of the new treatment practices and slow rate of commercialization are the restraints limiting the market growth. The recent trends in Glucose Biosensors market are increasing adoption of the POC diagnostic kits and wearable healthcare devices.
Check the Discount on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/184652 .
Fluorescence segment is expected to capture the largest market share over the forecast period. North America is expected to witness highest growth rate in terms of value and share. High disease burden and the subsequent need to curb associated healthcare expenditure in the U.S. is attributing to the favorable North American market.
Some of the key players in the market include Roche Diagnostics, LifeScan Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Bayer, Medtronic Inc., Pinnacle Medical Solutions Inc., AgaMatrix Inc., Sanofi S.A., BioSense Medical Devices, LLC, Nova Biomedical, Lifesensors, Inc., Animas Corporation, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics, Inc., F. Hoffman-La Roche and M-Biotech Limited.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184652 .
End User Covered:
Other end users
Amprometric Glucose Biosensors
Fluorescence Glucose Biosensors
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com