According to Stratistics MRC, The Global Endoscopy Devices Market is estimated to be $31.94 billion in 2015 and is poised to reach $47.62 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 5.9%. Some of the key factors driving the market growth are raising preference for minimally invasive surgeries, technological advancements and aging population. Whereas factors such as lack of skilled professionals and high investment costs for endoscopic equipment are restraining the market growth. Growing economic conditions, high income, developing health sectors and a large consumer base in emerging countries such as India and China will drive the endoscopy device market opportunities.
Browse the full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/endoscopy-devices-global-market-outlook-2016-2022 .
Capsule endoscopes segment is expected to have a huge demand due to growing inclination towards these endoscopes by practitioners and patients. Visualization systems segment is anticipated to witness significant market share over the forecast period. North America commanded the market in terms of revenue followed by Europe. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market due to the rising demand for least invasive surgeries.
Some of the major players in the Global Endoscopy Device Market include Arthrex, Boston Scientific, ConMed, Fujifilm Medical Systems, Given Imaging, Hoya, Johnson and Johnson, Medtronic, Olympus Corp., Smith & Nephew, Stryker, Covidien, IntroMedic and Karl Storz.
Place a direct purchase order on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/184788 .
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Request a sample to this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184788 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com