According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Drug Discovery Technologies market is estimated at $XX million in 2015 and is expected to reach $XX million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of XX% from 2015 to 2022. Rise in new diseases and growing demand for therapeutics in various diseases are the factors driving the market growth. Stringent regulations and high initial cost associated with drug discovery are the factors hampering the market. Discovering drugs for diseases like Parkinson disease, cancer, nervous disorders is the opportunity for the market growth.
Check the Discount on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/184989 .
Some of the key players in the market include Bayer Healthcare AG, Roche Holding AG, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Illumina Inc., Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Beckman Coulter Inc., Aviva Biosciences Corp., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Novartis AG, Charles River Laboratories International, Inc., Evotec AG, Merck & Co., Inc., Viva Biotech Ltd, Sri Biosciences, GE Healthcare Ltd., Qiagen N.V. and Quantum Pharmaceuticals.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184989 .
DNA & Protein Microarrays
High Throughput Screening
Nucleic Acid Isolation
Cell Based Assays
Laboratory Information Management Systems
Central Nervous System Disorders
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org