According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Digital Forensics Market accounted for $2.53 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.3% to reach $6.45 billion by 2022. Vast expansion of bioinformatics and forensics with decreasing cost over the period of time had made forensic usage very handy. The expansion of banking, IT, defense and law enforcement had contributed to the growth of the global market. But the lack of awareness about the technology of forensics is hindering the market growth.
Check the Discount on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/184648 .
Consequent increase in number of digital devices had led to the increase in cyber-crime. So in relate to this Cloud forensics sub segment in applications segment is reporting the maximum growth in the market. However in geography segment North America has shown its highest presence for the market growth, followed by Europe being next to cyber crime.
Some of the key players in global market include Accessdata, Atlantic Data Forensics, Binary Intelligence, Llc., Cellebrite, Decipher Forensics LLC, Digital Detective Group Ltd, Etera Consulting LLC, Fireeye, Inc., Guardian Digital Forensics, Guidance Software, Inc., Logrhythm, Inc., MSAB, Nuix, Oxygen Forensics, Inc. and Paraben.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184648 .
Education and Training
Digital Investigation and Consulting
Maintenance and Support
Tool Types Covered:
Forensic Data Analysis
Review and Reporting
Data Capture and Preservation
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org