According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cosmetic Surgery Products market is estimated at $8.4 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.77% to reach $16.14 billion by 2022. Factors such as growing geriatric population, increased beauty consciousness, rising disposable incomes and high adoption rate for innovative cosmetic products are fueling the market growth. However, expensive costs of treatments including physician’s fees, stringent regulatory approvals and lack of reimbursement options in developed countries are restraining the market.
Browse the full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/cosmetic-surgery-products-global-market-outlook-2015-2022 .
Breast augmentation and the liposuction have been the top two popular cosmetic surgical methods. North America accounts for the biggest market share due to the increasing elder population. North America and Europe have always been the key markets for these cosmetic procedures and products over the years. These two regions are youth-centered and more importance is on visual looks of an individual.
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/184617 .
Some of the key players in the global cosmetic surgery products market are 3M Company, Johnson & Johnson, Lumenis Limited, Palomar Medical Technologies Incorporated, BioForm Medical, Cutera Incorporated, Cynosure Incorporated, DectrInternational, Hoya Corporation, Candela, Allergan Incorporated, Covidien plc, Sanofi-Aventis, Smith & Nephew plc, and Solta Medical Incorporated.
Request a sample Cosmetic Surgery Products-Global Market Outlook (2015-2022) Report
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com