According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Consumer Electronics market is estimated at $1,165.76 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $1,692.30 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2015 to 2022. Improving standard of living and increase in disposable incomes are the factors fueling the market growth. Technological convergence is hampering the consumer electronics market. Hand held devices segment which consist of devices like mobile phones and portable play stations accounted the largest market share. Audio/Video segment is expected to grow at highest CAGR during forecast period.
Check the Discount on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/184988 .
North America accounted for largest share in consumer electronics market owing to technical advancements and Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a highest CAGR during forecast period with India and China as the prominent countries for the market growth.
Some of the key players in the market include Hewlett-Packard Company, Sony Corporation, Canon, Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., BlackBerry, Dell, Inc., Nikon Corporation, Apple, Inc., LG Corporation, Lenovo, Micromax Mobile, Motorola, Toshiba, Asus and ZTE.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184988 .
Product Types Covered:
Personal Care Products
Cameras and Camcorders
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org