According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cell expansion market is accounted for $7.23 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $23.86 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 18.59%. Increasing R&D investments by government as well as companies on new cell based products, rising occurrence of chronic diseases and advancements in technology are some of the factors driving the market. However, high costs of cell based research and inflexible government regulations are the factors restricting the market growth.
Browse the full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/cell-expansion-global-market-outlook-2016-2022 .
Human cells segment is expected to witness the highest share during the forecast period. The favourable growth is attributed to high R&D investments. North America accounted for the largest share in the market owing to R&D investments. Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in global cell expansion market include Sigma Aldrich Corporation, Acea Bioscience, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Alere Inc., Danaher Corporation, 300Microns Gmbh, GE Healthcare, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Terumo BCT, Inc., Miltenyi Biotec, Merck KGAA, Corning, Inc., Stemcell Technologies, Axol Bioscience, Lonza Group Ltd., Beckman Coulter, Inc. , Abec Inc and Applikon Biotechnologies.
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/185007 .
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Request a sample Cell Expansion-Global Market Outlook (2016-2022) Report
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org