Cancer vaccines are being developed as a method of preventing certain types of cancer, and as therapeutic treatments to treat existing cancers across a range of indications in oncology, either as stand-alone therapies or in combination with traditional cancer therapeutics such as chemotherapy and surgery. The high mortality rate associated with cancer and its resistance to conventional treatments such as radiation and chemotherapy has led to the investigation of a variety of anti-cancer immunotherapies, which have a lower toxicity associated with their use than traditional chemotherapies. Therapeutic vaccine administration will increase the overall survival of poor-performance-status patients, and enable more rounds of treatment to be given – factors that will contribute to growing global revenues for this class of therapy. However, cancer vaccines are not perceived as having strong commercial potential, as immune checkpoint inhibitors are expected to dominate the treatment landscape for leukemia and lymphoma during the forecast period.
Request a sample of Global Cancer Vaccines Market to 2022 Research Report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/144760
A number of common etiologic factors have been strongly characterized as raising the risk of developing cancer, including age, chronic inflammation, gender, obesity, tobacco usage and heritable cancer syndromes. The risk of cancer increases greatly in patients over the age of 65. Populations in developed countries are projected to become increasingly aged and show rising obesity incidence, which will drive cancer prevalence and revenue growth for its treatments.
Prophylactic vaccines are currently used to immunize against viruses, which have been shown to increase the risk of cancer, with viral factors being the underlying cause of approximately 15% of cancers worldwide. Prophylactic vaccines such as Gardasil are currently the most commercially successful and well-established class of cancer vaccines. However, there has been a shift towards the clinical testing of therapeutic vaccines – which constitute the majority of the pipeline – such as Imlygic, which was recently approved for melanoma.
– Global revenues for the cancer vaccines market are forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.93%, from $2.5 billion in 2015 to $7.5 billion in 2022. Which drugs will achieve blockbuster status and how will the key player companies perform during the forecast period?
– The cancer vaccine pipeline is large and fairly diverse, and contains 1,286 products. How does the composition of the pipeline compare with that of the existing market? What are the most popular molecule types and molecular targets in the pipeline?
– What mechanisms of action and molecule types are most common for pipeline vaccines being trialed in the various key indications?
– How will the market shares and CAGRs of the top 20 pharma companies compare within cancer vaccines?
– What proportion of the key players’ revenues will be attributable to cancer vaccines?
To Purchase Copy of Global Cancer Vaccines Market to 2022 Research Report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/144760
Reasons to buy
This report will allow you to –
– Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis, and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis
– Visualize the composition of the cancer vaccines market across each indication, in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting the key commercial assets and players
– Analyze the cancer vaccine pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target, with a granular breakdown across key indications
– Understand the growth in patient epidemiology and market revenues for the cancer vaccine market globally and across the key players and product types
– Stratify the market in terms of the split between therapeutic and prophylactic vaccines, and assess the role of these product types in the treatment of the various cancers
– Identify commercial opportunities in the cancer vaccine deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals
Some Points From TOC:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 5
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Introduction 10
2.1 Therapy Area Introduction 10
2.2 Symptoms 11
2.3 Etiology and Pathophysiology 12
2.3.1 Etiology 12
3 Key Marketed Products 31
3.1 Overview 31
3.2 Gardasil/Gardasil 9 31
3.3 Provenge 33
4 Pipeline Landscape Assessment 41
4.1 Overview 41
4.2 Pipeline Development Landscape 41
4.2.1 Therapeutic Vaccine Molecule Type and Development Stage 41
5 Multi-scenario Market Forecast to 2022 73
5.1 Overall Market Size 73
5.2 Prophylactic and Therapeutic Vaccine Market Split 75
5.3 Revenue Forecast by Molecular Target 78
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/orbisresearch
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OrbisResearch