According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cancer Immunotherapy market is estimated at $54.35 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $147.25 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 15.3% from 2015 t2022. Rapid increase in cases of cancer across the globe, smoking and excessive consumption of alcohol which causes cancer are some of the factors fueling the market growth. High cost for the treatment is hampering the market growth. On the other hand rise in clinical trials against different cancers in immunotherapy is the opportunity for the market growth.
Check the Discount on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/184981 .
Monoclonal Antibodies accounted for the largest share in product type segment and expected to be fastest growing during forecast period. North America captured largest share owing thigh mortality rate among cancer patients and government initiative programs to create awareness among the people. Asia Pacific region is expected to be fastest growing during forecast period.
Some of the key players in the market include GlaxoSmithKline, Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann-LA Roche Ltd, Amgen Inc., Ablynx NV, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Janssen Global Services, LLC (Johnson and Johnson), Astrazeneca, Biovest International Inc, Bayer AG, Oxford BioTherapeutics Ltd., Pfizer, Genentech Inc, Merck, Bellicum
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184981 .
Head & Neck Cancer
Other Cancer Types
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com