According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Biosimilars market is estimated to be $3.5 billion in 2015 with a CAGR of 23.8% is poised to reach $15.6 billion by 2022. High end adoption of off patented drugs has experienced robust market growth. Some of the factors which are triggering the market growth include growing incidences of diseases, rising demand for biosimilars drugs owing to their cost effectiveness and increasing demand to limit healthcare expenditures. However, stringent government regulations will affect biosimilars investments.
Check the Discount on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/184847 .
Chronic & Autoimmune disorders segment is expected to grow at a highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing incidences of autoimmune disorders. By geography, Europe dominated the global biosimilars market due to growing appearance of new market participants in this region. However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a highest CAGR during the forecast period due to rising funds towards the expansion of biosimilars market.
Some of the key players in this market include are Mylan, Inc., Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Amgen Inc., Sandoz International GmbH , Hospira, Inc., Merck KGAA, Celltrion, Inc., Biocon Ltd. , Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. and Roche Diagnostics.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184847 .
Human Growth Hormone
Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factor (G-CSF)
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com