According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Arthroscopy market is accounted for $4.0 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $5.9 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.7%. Increasing ageing population, faster revival, technological advancements and cost effectiveness are some of the factors driving the market. However, high tax rates on the sale of medical devices and lack of skilled people are the factors restricting the market growth.
Browse the full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/arthroscopy-global-market-outlook-2016-2022 .
Arthroscope implants segment accounted for the largest share during the forecast period. The favourable growth is attributed to rise in hip arthroscopic surgeries. North America accounted for the largest share in the market. While, Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growth is attributed to rising spending capacity and high investments in India and China due to low taxation.
Some of the key players in global arthroscopy market include Arthrocare Corp., Stryker Corporation, ConMed, Acumed, Tornier Inc.,, Covidien Plc , Aesculap, Synthes, Olympus Corp., Allsource, Smith & Nephew Plc, Arthrex, Inc., Opus Medical, Cannuflow , DePuy Inc., and CorTek Endoscopy Inc.,
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/185006 .
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Request a sample Arthroscopy -Global Market Outlook (2016-2022) Report
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org