According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Telemedicine market is accounted for $19.3 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $52.3 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 15.3% from 2015 to 2022. Factors such as technological innovation, increasing remote patient monitoring, growing geriatric population treatments and shortage of physicians are driving the market growth. Uneven distribution of telecom network in remote areas, high operating costs, the lack of infrastructure and reimbursement issues are expected to constrain the market.
Browse the full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/telemedicine-global-market-outlook-2016-2022 .
Telehospitals/Teleclinics holds the largest share among the end users. North America is the leading Market for telemedicine led by the high adoption of technology. Asia Pacific market is expected to grow further followed by Rest of The Word.
Some of the key players in global Telemedicine market are Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc, InTouch Technologies, Inc, CISCO Systems, Inc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc, Honeywell HomMed LLC, OBS Medical Ltd, LifeWatch AG, Medtronic, Inc, Siemens Healthcare , McKesson Corp, Agfa HealthCare NV, Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare Ltd and International Business Machines Corp.
Place a direct purchase order on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/184826 .
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Request a sample to this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184826 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com