According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Laboratory Centrifuge market is estimated at $1.69 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $2.17 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 3.6% from 2015 to 2022. Growing aging population and rising incidence of diseases are the key factors driving the market growth. Long Life span of equipment that is dropping the sales of Centrifuges is negatively impacting the market. Moreover, emerging economies provides huge scope for the market to expand. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region during forecast period attributed to the increasing focus of companies on developing economies.
Browse the full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/laboratory-centrifuge-global-market-outlook-2016-2022 .
Some of the key players in the market are Hitachi Koki Co., Ltd. (A Part of Hitachi, Ltd.), Becton, Dickinson and Company, Beckman Coulter, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Danaher Corporation), Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Agilent Technologies, Kubota Corporation, US Centrifuge Systems, Sigma Laborzentrifugen, Hettich Lab Technology, Eppendorf AG, Hettich Lab Technology, Nuaire, Harvard Bioscience, Qiagen, The Drucker Company and Neuation Technologies.
Place a direct purchase order on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/184983 .
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Request a sample to this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184983 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com