Orbis Research Present’s Cystic Fibrosis-Heat Map and Analysis enhances the decision making capabilities and helps to create an effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Cystic fibrosis (CF) is a progressive genetic condition and is the result of a patient inheriting a faulty cystic fibroses transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) gene from both parents. The defective CFTR genes produce faulty CFTR proteins on the body’s epithelial cells, and result in the buildup of a thick and sticky mucus in the lungs and pancreas. Historically therapeutic options have focused heavily on treating the symptoms, but despite being clinically and commercially successful have failed to address the faulty CFTR proteins that cause the disease. This unmet need has led to the development of CFTR modulators.
The treatment algorithm patients receive is likely to consist of an antimicrobial, a mucolytic agent, pancreatic enzymes and possibly a CFTR modulator. This tabular heatmap framework, designed to provide an easily digestible summary of these clinical characteristics, provides detailed information on all late-stage clinical trial results for products in the CF market and Phase III or Preregistration stages of the pipeline. These are split along drug class lines, and are therefore reflective of the treatment algorithm.
Get a PDF Sample of Cystic Fibrosis-Heat Map and Analysis Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/178648
All safety and efficacy endpoints reported in these trials are displayed. In addition, key study characteristics such as the size, composition and patient segment of the study population are provided. These results are presented in a visually accessible, color-coded manner in order to maximize ease of use.
The accompanying text provides a detailed analysis of the clinical benchmarks set by the current market landscape, and the anticipated changes to these benchmarks, and to the treatment algorithm, as a result of the late-stage pipeline.
– To what extent is the CF market landscape expected to change with the introduction of new CFTR modulators?
– What are the clinical characteristics of currently approved therapies for CF, in terms of specific safety and efficacy parameters?
– What are the key unmet needs in this indication, and which clinical safety and efficacy parameters are the most closely linked to them?
– How will current late-stage CFTR modulators affect the market for symptomatic therapies, and are they able to yield comparable clinical efficacy results to Kalydeco?
– How will the influx of tobramycin generics affect the competitive landscape?
Place a Purchase Cystic Fibrosis-Heat Map and Analysis Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/178648
Reasons to buy
– Understand the current clinical landscape by considering the treatment options available for each patient segment.
– Visually compare the currently approved treatments available at each line of therapy, based on the most important efficacy and safety parameters tested in clinical trials.
– Assess the current late-stage pipeline, in terms of the likely positioning of each product and the implications for the clinical landscape at each line of therapy.
– Understand the relative strengths and weaknesses of the studies used to gather these data.
– Build up a nuanced understanding of the clinical benchmarks set by these products, and consider how the current late-stage pipeline will affect these benchmarks.
– Assess your own pipeline programs in light of these benchmarks in order to optimally position them and maximize uptake by clinicians.
Some Points From TOC:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
2 Introduction 3
2.1 Report Guidance 3
3 Marketed Products 4
3.1 Antimicrobeals 4
3.2 Mucolytic Agents 5
3.3 Pancreatic Enzymes 6
3.4 CFTR modulators 6
4 Pipeline Products 8
4.1 Changes to Antimicrobeals, 2016-2022 8
4.2 Changes to Mucolytic Agents, 2016-2022 8
4.3 Changes to Pancretic Enzymes, 2016-2022 8
4.4 Changes to CFTR Modulators, 2016-2022 9
5 Appendix 10
5.1 Abbreviations 10
5.2 References 10
5.3 Research Methodology 13
5.4 Contact Us 13
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/orbisresearch
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OrbisResearch