The Global Transplant Diagnostics Market is projected to reach USD 753.9 million by 2021 from USD 535.0 million in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 7.1%, during 2016 to 2021. Market growth can be attributed to factors such as rising number of solid organ, soft tissue, and stem cell transplantations; technological advancements; and increased funding, research grants, and public-private investments.
The report “Transplant Diagnostics Market by Technology (SSO-PCR, SSP-PCR, NGS, Sanger’s Sequencing), Products & Services (Instruments, Reagents, Software), APPLICATION (Diagnostics, Research), End User (Hospitals, Academia, Diagnostic Center) – Forecast to 2021“, analyses and studies the major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the emerging nations.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies mentioned inTransplant Diagnostics MarketReport @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/10157818
Key Market Drivers of Transplant Diagnostics Market
1. Growing number of solid organ, soft-tissue, and stem cell transplantation procedures
2. Technological advancements in the field of HLA typing
3. Increased funding, research grants, and public-private investments
Key Market Restraints Transplant Diagnostics Market
1. High cost of NGS and PCR-based devices
2. Limited medical reimbursements for organ donation and transplantation procedures
Key Market Opportunities
1. Technological shift from serological assays to gene-based HLA profiling
2. Improving healthcare infrastructure across developing countries
Key Market Challenges of Transplant Diagnostics Market
1. Significant gap between number of organs donated
2. organs required annually
Download Request Sample PDF ofTransplant Diagnostics Market @
As of 2015, the key players in the transplant diagnostics market included
1. Thermo Fischer Scientific, Inc. (U.S.)
2. Immucor, Inc. (U.S)
3. OlerupSSp AB (Sweden)
4. QIAGEN, Inc. (Netherlands)
5. Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.)
6. Affymetrix, Inc. (U.S.)
7. Illumina Inc. (U.S.)
8. Luminex Corporation, (U.S.)
9. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland)
10. and Abbott Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.)
However, high device costs associated with NGS and PCR-based devices and limited medical reimbursements for organ donation and transplantation procedures restrain the growth of the transplant diagnostics market. Furthermore, the technological shift from serological assays to gene-based HLA profiling and improving healthcare infrastructure across developing countries provide various opportunities in the transplant diagnostics market. The significant gap between the number of organs donated and the number of organs required annually is however a major challenge limiting the growth of the global transplant diagnostics market to a certain extent.
In this report, the global transplant diagnostics market is segmented on the basis of technology into molecular assay technology [including PCR-based (sequence-specific oligonucleotide and sequence-specific primer-PCR) and sequencing-based (next-generation sequencing and Sanger sequencing)] and non-molecular assay technology (includes serological and mixed lymphocyte culture assay); products and services (reagents and consumables, instruments, and software & services); applications (diagnostic and research); and end users (hospitals & transplant centers, commercial service providers, and research laboratories & academic institutes).
Geographically, North America and Europe are expected to be the mature markets for transplant diagnostics products in 2016. The North American transplant diagnostics market is expected to hold the largest share of global transplant diagnostics market in 2016; it is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to easy accessibility and high adoption of advanced diagnostic technologies (such as PCR and NGS), increasing prevalence of target diseases (such as cancer, heart failure, and renal diseases) in the U.S. and Canada, and continuous technological advancements in the field of transplant diagnostics.
“Our Value Added Services provide you with 10% on demand customization with no additional costs”
Ask for Discount onTransplant Diagnostics Market at
Reasons to Buy theTransplant Diagnostics Market Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis such as market share analysis of the top ten players and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the transplant diagnostics market, and high-growth regions and their respective drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn help firms to garner a higher market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
TheTransplant Diagnostics Market report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the transplant diagnostic products offered by the top 10 players in the global market. The report analyzes the transplant diagnostics market by technology, products and services, end user, and application across key geographic regions
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming transplant diagnostics products, research and development activities, and new product launches in the market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information on the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various transplant diagnostic products across key geographic regions
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global transplant diagnostics market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global transplant diagnostics market
Need Assistance (Content, Price, Sample, Discount), Ask us @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10157818
About Market Reports World:
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Market Reports World
+1 408 520 9750
Email – email@example.com
For Latest News about Current Market Trends and Forecast Visit @