The global coagulation analyzers/reagents market is expected to reach USD 7.9 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising technological advancements in coagulation analyzers are expected to be the most impact rendering driver for lucrative growth of the market. Automation is the key development that has occurred in recent years.
The most relevant advancement includes combination of different assay procedures in single equipment and various commercially available hemostasis analyzers, which are capable of performing tests such as Prothrombin Time (PT), Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (APTT), D-Dimer, and Fibrinogen as well as these machines can perform chromogenic and immunologic assays.
Moreover, these systems may have the capacity of holding more samples, providing faster results, and increasing the efficiency of laboratory workflow. The advancements in hemostasis analyzers are as follows:
- Integration of the system with track line systems and work cells, which may improve the reliability of analysis in terms of single detection system and preanalytical check for interfering substances
- Failure pattern sensors, which detect insufficient sample levels and clots and cap piercing, which enhances safety and sample integrity
- Automatic reflex testing, repeat testing, and redilution
Browse full research report on global coagulation analyzer Market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/coagulation-analyzers-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Clinical laboratory analyzers held over 70.0% of the market share in 2015 and are predicted to sustain its dominance over the forecast period.
- Advantages such as use of whole blood as sample, no pre-analytical delay and requirement of lesser reagents, further boost growth of Point of Care analyzers.
- Reagents held the highest market share in 2015. This dominance may be attributed to increasing usage of hemostasis analyzers coupled with easy availability of reagents.
- Optical technology based hemostasis analyzers held the largest share in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6.0% over the forecast period.
- The market is majorly dominated by the prothrombin test. The APTT test is estimated to account for the second largest share in the market in 2015.
- Hospitals are expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period. This can be attributed to high number of hospitals in developing economies.
- For instance, Mexico has over 4,500 hospitals and out of these 67.0% hospitals are private and remaining 33.0% hospitals are public hospitals.
Related reports by Grand View Research:
Grand View Research has segmented the global Coagulation Analyzers & Reagents market on the basis of product, technology, test type, end-use and region.
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
- Clinical Laboratory Analyzers
- Point of Care Analyzers
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
- Photo optical/Chromogenic/Immuno
Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
- Research Institutes
- Diagnostic Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
Access research insight: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/research-insights/coagulation-analyzers-reagents-faster-diagnosis
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Read Our Blogs – grandviewresearch.com/blogs/healthcare
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519