Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Bacterial Pneumonia – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides an overview of the Bacterial Pneumonia (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
Bacterial pneumonia is an infection in one or both lungs. The bacteria cause the lung’s air sacs (alveoli) to become inflamed and engorged with pus, fluid, and cellular debris. This often impairs the body’s ability to exchange oxygen and carbon dioxide. Predisposing factors are age, long-term users of immunosuppressant drugs, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) patients who use inhaled corticosteroids for lengthy periods and smokers. Symptoms include cough with yellow, green, or blood-tinged mucus, headache, muscle pain, breathlessness or rapid breathing, lethargy and confusion.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Bacterial Pneumonia – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Bacterial Pneumonia (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Bacterial Pneumonia (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Bacterial Pneumonia and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 7, 8, 13, 2, 30, 12 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase III, Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 1, 9 and 6 molecules, respectively.
Bacterial Pneumonia (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Bacterial Pneumonia (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Bacterial Pneumonia (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Bacterial Pneumonia (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Bacterial Pneumonia (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Bacterial Pneumonia (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Bacterial Pneumonia (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Bacterial Pneumonia (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
Bacterial Pneumonia Overview 6
Therapeutics Development 7
Bacterial Pneumonia – Therapeutics under Development by Companies 9
Bacterial Pneumonia – Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 12
Bacterial Pneumonia – Pipeline Products Glance 13
Bacterial Pneumonia – Products under Development by Companies 17
Bacterial Pneumonia – Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 21
Bacterial Pneumonia – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 22
Bacterial Pneumonia – Therapeutics Assessment 65
Drug Profiles 75
Bacterial Pneumonia – Dormant Projects 185
Bacterial Pneumonia – Discontinued Products 190
Bacterial Pneumonia – Product Development Milestones 191
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: