Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Bacterial Pneumonia – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides an overview of the Bacterial Pneumonia (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
Bacterial pneumonia is an infection in one or both lungs. The bacteria cause the lung’s air sacs (alveoli) to become inflamed and engorged with pus, fluid, and cellular debris. This often impairs the body’s ability to exchange oxygen and carbon dioxide. Predisposing factors are age, long-term users of immunosuppressant drugs, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) patients who use inhaled corticosteroids for lengthy periods and smokers. Symptoms include cough with yellow, green, or blood-tinged mucus, headache, muscle pain, breathlessness or rapid breathing, lethargy and confusion.
Browse the full report @ http://orbisresearch.com/reports/index/bacterial-pneumonia-pipeline-review-h2-2016 .
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Bacterial Pneumonia – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Bacterial Pneumonia (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Bacterial Pneumonia (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Bacterial Pneumonia and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 7, 8, 13, 2, 30, 12 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase III, Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 1, 9 and 6 molecules, respectively.
Bacterial Pneumonia (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/165803 .
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Bacterial Pneumonia (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Bacterial Pneumonia (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Bacterial Pneumonia (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Bacterial Pneumonia (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Bacterial Pneumonia (Infectious Disease)
Request a sample Bacterial Pneumonia-Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Report
Abera Bioscience AB
Aridis Pharmaceuticals LLC
Beijing Minhai Biotechnology Co Ltd
Daiichi Sankyo Company Ltd
Dong-A Socio Holdings Co Ltd
Double Bond Pharmaceutical International AB
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com