Physical sterilizers to conduct steam sterilization dominate the sterilization equipment market.
Chemical sterilizers using low-temperature sterilization technology have consistently gained acceptance. Among all chemical sterilizers, hydrogen peroxide sterilizers are the most popular devices in hospitals.
Growth in the Sterilization equipment market will be driven primarily by aging populations, increasing number of minimally invasive procedures, technological innovation and favorable government healthcare policy.
Outsourcing sterilization service is a trend, because sterilization becomes a complicated process with the development of the surgical instruments.
Getinge and Steris became market leaders. Other companies include 3M, ASP, Belimed, Tuttnauer, Matachana, and Tso3.
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/173057 .
– Competitive assessment: Currently marketed sterilization equipment products and evolving competitive landscape
In-depth analysis of unmet needs and adoption trends of different sterilization equipment devices
– Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications
– Pipeline analysis: Emerging products and technologies.
– Annualized total sterilization equipment market revenue by segment and market outlooks by country from 2013-2022.
– Other key topics covered include strategic competitive assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, market dynamics, and implications of the emerging technologies on the market.
Request a sample MediPoint: Sterilization Equipment-Global Analysis and Market Forecasts Report
Some Points From List of Tables:
Table 1: Product Recalls (2014-2016) 24
Table 2: Key Mergers and Acquisitions (2014-2016) 26
Table 3: Company Profile – 3M Health Care 32
Table 4: 3M Health Care SWOT Analysis, 2016 33
Table 5: Company Profile – ASP 34
Table 6: ASP SWOT Analysis, 2016 34
Table 7: Company Profile – Andersen 35
Table 8: Andersen SWOT Analysis, 2016 35
Table 9: Company Profile – Matachana 36
Table 10: Matachana SWOT Analysis, 2016 36
Table 11: Company Profile – Baumer 37
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com