Coronary stents, which include bare metal stents, drug-eluting stents (DESes), covered stents, and bioabsorbable stents (BASes)
De novo stenosis, acute myocardial infarction (AMI), bifurcation lesions, small vessel disease (SVD), saphenous vein grafts (SVGs), left main coronary artery disease (LMCAD), and chronic total occlusions (CTOs)
In the US and 5EU, coronary stents market value is expected to decline slowly, whereas it is expected to demonstrate steady growth in the APAC and South American regions
Newer technologies, such as BASes and the third generation of DESes aim to address unmet needs of complex lesions and challenging populations.
The development and commercialization of the next generation of DESes with innovative platforms indicates the continued value of DESes in the coronary market
The coronary stents market is largely dominated by a few key players, including Abbott Vascular, Medtronic, and Boston Scientific
Other key players include B. Braun, Biosensors International, Biotronik, and Terumo as they develop innovative coronary stent platforms.
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/161648 .
– Overview of percutaneous coronary interventions, including reimbursement trends and M&A analysis
– Annualized total market revenue by type of device, procedure trends, and market outlooks by country through 2022.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement and regulatory considerations, evaluating market access in each region covered in the report, and implications of the emerging technologies on the market.
– Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different stages of development and analysis of emerging trends in design.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global percutaneous coronary interventions market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, barriers and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Request a sample MediPoint: Percutaneous Coronary Interventions-Global Analysis and Market Forecasts Report
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com