Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on “2018 North America’s Ophthalmic Devices Market | Research Report” to its huge collection of research reports.
GlobalData’s new report, “North America Ophthalmic Devices Market Outlook to 2016” provides key market data on the North America Ophthalmic Devices market – United States and Canada. The report provides value (USD million) data for all the market categories – Vision Care, Cataract Surgery Devices, Refractive Surgery Devices and Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants.
- Countries covered include United States and Canada.
- Market size and company share data for Diagnostic Imaging market categories – Vision Care, Cataract Surgery Devices, Refractive Surgery Devices and Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment…
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016.
- 2009 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the North America Ophthalmic Devices market.
- Key players covered include Essilor International., Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc, Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Alcon, Inc CIBA Vision Corporation, Cooper Vision, Inc, Abbott Medical Optics, Inc, Carl Zeiss AG, HOYA Corporation and Optos plc
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the North America Ophthalmic Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.