Get Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/815650-ventricular-tachycardia-pipeline-review-h2-2016
Ventricular Tachycardia – Pipeline Review, H2 2016
Ventricular tachycardia is a very fast heart rhythm that begins in the ventricles. Symptoms of ventricular tachycardia include dizziness, fainting, fatigue, chest pain and shortness of breath. Causes include cardiomyopathy, ischemic heart disease and heart failure. Risk factors include age, family history and medical history. Treatment includes antiarrhythmic medication.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Ventricular Tachycardia – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Ventricular Tachycardia (Cardiovascular), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Ventricular Tachycardia (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Ventricular Tachycardia and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II and Preclinical stages are 4 and 3 respectively.Ventricular Tachycardia.
Ventricular Tachycardia (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Ventricular Tachycardia (Cardiovascular).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Ventricular Tachycardia (Cardiovascular) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Ventricular Tachycardia (Cardiovascular) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Ventricular Tachycardia (Cardiovascular) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Ventricular Tachycardia (Cardiovascular)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Ventricular Tachycardia (Cardiovascular).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Ventricular Tachycardia (Cardiovascular) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Ventricular Tachycardia Overview 6
Therapeutics Development 7
Pipeline Products for Ventricular Tachycardia – Overview 7
Ventricular Tachycardia – Therapeutics under Development by Companies 8
Ventricular Tachycardia – Pipeline Products Glance 9
Clinical Stage Products 9
Early Stage Products 10
Ventricular Tachycardia – Products under Development by Companies 11
Ventricular Tachycardia – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 12
Armetheon Inc 12
Audentes Therapeutics Inc 13
Gilead Sciences Inc 14
HUYA Bioscience International LLC 15
InCarda Therapeutics Inc 16
Milestone Pharmaceuticals Inc 17
Access Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/815650-ventricular-tachycardia-pipeline-review-h2-2016
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: