Get Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/794433-vaginal-cancer-pipeline-review-h2-2016
Vaginal Cancer – Pipeline Review, H2 2016
Vaginal cancer is a rare cancer that occurs in vagina. Symptoms includes watery vaginal discharge, a lump or mass in vagina, painful urination, constipation and pelvic pain, vaginal bleeding. Risk factors include age, Smoking, HIV infection and vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia. Treatment includes surgery, radiation therapy and chemotherapy.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Vaginal Cancer – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Vaginal Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Vaginal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Vaginal Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II and Phase I stages are 5 and 1 respectively.Vaginal Cancer.
Vaginal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Vaginal Cancer (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Vaginal Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Vaginal Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Vaginal Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Vaginal Cancer (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Vaginal Cancer (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Vaginal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Vaginal Cancer Overview 6
Therapeutics Development 7
Pipeline Products for Vaginal Cancer – Overview 7
Vaginal Cancer – Therapeutics under Development by Companies 8
Vaginal Cancer – Pipeline Products Glance 9
Clinical Stage Products 9
Vaginal Cancer – Products under Development by Companies 10
Vaginal Cancer – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 11
ISA Pharmaceuticals BV 11
Nanotherapeutics Inc 12
Ono Pharmaceutical Co Ltd 13
Oryx GmbH & Co KG 14
PDS Biotechnology Corp 15
Taiwan Liposome Company Ltd 16
Vaginal Cancer – Therapeutics Assessment 17
Assessment by Monotherapy Products 17
Assessment by Target 18
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 20
Assessment by Route of Administration 22
Assessment by Molecule Type 24
Drug Profiles 26
ISA-101 – Drug Profile 26
Product Description 26
Mechanism Of Action 26
R&D Progress 26
nivolumab – Drug Profile 30
Product Description 30
Mechanism Of Action 30
R&D Progress 30
NTO-1151 – Drug Profile 63
Product Description 63
Mechanism Of Action 63
R&D Progress 63
PDS-0101 – Drug Profile 65
Product Description 65
Access Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/794433-vaginal-cancer-pipeline-review-h2-2016
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: