Hydrazine hydrate market share is moderately consolidated with the top four market players accounting for more than 50% of the global share in 2015. Key industry players are YAXING Chemical Co Ltd., Otsuka-MGC Chemical Company, Yibin Tianyuan Group Co. Ltd., Lonza Group Limited, Arkema SA, Weifang and LANXESS.
Hydrazine Hydrate Market size is set to reach USD 547.6 million by 2024; according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
U.S Hydrazine Hydrate Market size, by end-user, 2015 & 2024 (USD ‘000)
Steady growth in the polymer industry is expected to propel the global hydrazine hydrate market size, with its primary usage as a precursor to blowing agents in polymer foams. In 2015, polymer foam industry accounted for a volume of more than 2 million tons all over the world and will cross 3 million tons by 2024. With varied application of polymer foams in construction, automotive, packaging, or furniture industries, the market is forecast to have a healthy growth in the forecast timeframe.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/844
With increasing food demand owing to the escalating global population, the agrochemical industry will act as a major driver for hydrazine hydrate market share growth. The growing use of agrochemicals in order to increase the crop yield and improve the quality of agricultural products to meet the demand of over 7 billion people in the world will have a great influence on product development. With its extensive usage to manufacture pyrazole and pyrazole derivatives, hydrazine hydrate is very useful in the pesticides industry. In 2015, the agrochemical market was worth USD 70 billion with a decent growth rate over the forecast timeframe.
Water treatment industry and the pharmaceutical industry are other key demand drivers. The exceeding use of hydrazine hydrate in producing veterinary drugs and for curing tuberculosis is expected to influence the global market. With new developments in the application sector of the product in manufacture of clean and eco-friendly fuel cells, a new window for growth is expected in the future.
Browse key industry insights spread across 105 pages with 89 market data tables & 12 figures & charts from the report, “Hydrazine Hydrate Market Size By End-User (Water Treatment, Pharmaceuticals, Polymerization & Blowing Agents, Agrochemicals), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, China, India, Japan, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, GCC), Application Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2024” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- Global hydrazine hydrate market size is expected to reach USD 547.6 million by 2024, with estimated gains of 4.9% CAGR.
- Polymerization and blowing agents registered over USD 130 million in 2015. The segment will exhibit the fastest growth among other end-users. This growth is on the account of rising demand of polymers in other industries including construction and automobile industries.
- Agrochemicals is the second largest segment that will drive global growth. In 2015, it had revenue of more than USD 110 million and will have a steady growth throughout the forecast timeframe.
- Asia Pacific accounted for the highest demand in 2015 with more than 35% of the global market share. This domination is a result of the global shift of the application sector to this region due to strict regulations in North America and Europe. Also, increasing demand of the emerging nations such as China and India will catalyst the market growth in this region.
- APAC will have the fastest growth in the forecast period and is anticipated to cross USD 300 million in 2024 with polymerization and blowing agents as the fastest growing segment with a CAGR of more than 5.5%.
- U.S. hydrazine hydrate market size is anticipated to reach a total revenue of close to USD 75 million in 2024.
- In 2015, the global hydrazine hydrate market share was consolidated as key industry players accounted for more than half of the total market share. Some of the major industry contributors were Otsuka-MGC, Yibin Tianyuan, Arkema SA, Lonza Group, Weifang YAXING Chemical, and LANXESS. Some other companies in the global hydrazine hydrate market include Tanshang Chen Hong, Japan Fine-Chem, Nippon Carbide, Hunan Zhuzhou Group, and others.
About Global Market Insights, Inc.
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Corporate Sales, USA
Global Market Insights, Inc.
Toll Free: 1 888-689-0688