Orbis Research’s Medical Devices sector report, “Transcatheter Heart Valves – Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016″ provides an overview of Transcatheter Heart Valves currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Transcatheter Heart Valves pipeline products.
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/157279
– Extensive coverage of the Transcatheter Heart Valves under development
– The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
– The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Transcatheter Heart Valves and list all their pipeline projects
– The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
– The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
– Recent developments in the segment / industry
Purchase a copy of Transcatheter Heart Valves – Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment visit @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/157279
Reasons to buy
The report enables you to –
– Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand important and diverse types of Transcatheter Heart Valves under development
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
– In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Abbott Vascular Inc.
Advanced Bio Prosthetic Surfaces Ltd.
Aegis Surgical Limited
AorTech International Plc
Arbor Surgical Technologies, Inc.
Boston Scientific Corp
Cephea Valve Technologies, Inc.
Children’s Hospital Boston
Colibri Heart Valve, LLC
Direct Flow Medical Inc
Edwards Lifesciences Corp
Endoluminal Technology Research, LLC
Hansen Medical Inc
JC Medical, Inc.
JenaValve Technology GmbH
Mayo Clinic US
Meril Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
Micro Interventional Devices, Inc.
MicroPort Scientific Corp
Some Points From TOC:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 7
2 Introduction 17
2.1 Transcatheter Heart Valves Overview 17
3 Products under Development 18
3.1 Transcatheter Heart Valves – Pipeline Products by Stage of Development 18
3.2 Transcatheter Heart Valves – Pipeline Products by Segment 19
4 Transcatheter Heart Valves – Pipeline Products under Development by Companies 24
4.1 Transcatheter Heart Valves Companies – Pipeline Products by Stage of Development 24
4.2 Transcatheter Heart Valves – Pipeline Products by Stage of Development 27
5 Transcatheter Heart Valves Companies and Product Overview 31
5.1 Abbott Vascular Inc. Company Overview 31
5.1.1 Abbott Vascular Inc. Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview 31
6 Transcatheter Heart Valves- Recent Developments 182
6.1 Dec 01, 2016: Medtronic Announces Reimbursement Approval and Launch of CoreValve Evolut R System in Japan 182
6.2 Nov 28, 2016: Neovasc Receives Regulatory Approval To Initiate TIARA II CE Mark Study 183
7 Appendix 254
7.1 Methodology 254
7.2 About GlobalData 257
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org