Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on “Australia Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices Market Outlook to 2020” to its huge collection of research reports.
GlobalDatas new report, “Australia Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices Market Outlook to 2020″, provides key market data on the Australia Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories – Cardiopulmonary Stress Testing Systems, ECG Data Management Systems, ECG Monitoring Equipment, ECG Stress Testing Systems, Event Monitoring Systems and Holter Monitoring Systems.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=197553
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
– Market size for Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices categories – Cardiopulmonary Stress Testing Systems, ECG Data Management Systems, ECG Monitoring Equipment, ECG Stress Testing Systems, Event Monitoring Systems and Holter Monitoring Systems.
– Annualized market revenue (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
– 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for the market category.
– Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Australia Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices market.
– Key players covered include GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Welch Allyn Inc., OSI Systems, Inc., CareFusion Corporation, Cardiac Science Corporation, Schiller AG and Card Guard Scientific Survival, Ltd.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Follow us on LinkedIn @ http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG