Hepatitis B is a potentially life-threatening liver infection caused by the hepatitis B virus. Hepatitis B virus can cause an acute illness with symptoms that last several weeks, including yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice), dark urine, extreme fatigue, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. Risk factors include age, severe kidney disease, hemophilia, share needles during drug use and born to a hepatitis-b infected mother. Treatment includes antiviral drugs.
Browse the Full Report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/hepatitis-b-pipeline-review-h2-2016 .
Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Check the Discount for this Report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/152652 .
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Request a Sample of this Report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/152652 .
Companies Mentioned: Abivax SA, AiCuris GmbH & Co KG, AIMM Therapeutics BV, Akshaya Bio Inc, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc, AlphaMab Co., Ltd, Altimmune Inc, Altravax Inc, Amarna Therapeutics BV, Arbutus Biopharma Corp, Arcturus Therapeutics Inc, Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc, Assembly Biosciences Inc, Beijing Kawin Technology Share-Holding Co Ltd, Beijing Minhai, Biotechnology Co Ltd, Benitec Biopharma Ltd, Biogenomics Limited, Biological E Ltd, BioStar Pharmaceuticals Inc, Bolder Biotechnology Inc, BrightGene Bio-Medical Technology Co Ltd, Bukwang PharmCo Ltd, CaroGen Corp, Celltrion Inc, Chong Kun Dang Pharmaceutical Corp, Chromis Therapeutics, Inc., ChronTech Pharma AB, Cocrystal Pharma Inc, ContraVir Pharmaceuticals Inc, CyTuVax BV, Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc, Dong-A Socio Holdings Co Ltd, Dynavax Technologies Corp, Ensemble Therapeutics Corp, eTheRNA Immunotherapies NV, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, GeneCure LLC, GeoVax Labs Inc, Gilead Sciences Inc, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Green Cross Corp, Hanmi Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd, HEC Pharm Co., Ltd., Humabs BioMed SA, Huons Co Ltd, Ildong Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Immunotope Inc, Indian Immunologicals Ltd, Intellia Therapeutics Inc, Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc, ISA Pharmaceuticals BV, Jiangsu Hansoh Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Johnson & Johnson, Kineta Inc, Lakewood-Amedex Inc, Leukocare AG, LG Life Science LTD, Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc, Mucosis BV, MultiCell Technologies Inc, Oncolys BioPharma Inc, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Pfenex Inc, PharmaEssentia Corp, Poxel SA, Profarma, Profectus BioSciences Inc, Redx Pharma Plc, REPLICor Inc, Rodos BioTarget GmbH, Samjin Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Sanofi Pasteur SA, Shantha Biotechnics Ltd, Sinovac Biotech Ltd, Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals Inc, Staidson (Beijing) Biopharmaceuticals Co., Ltd., TCM Biotech International Corp, TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals, TGV-Laboratories, Theravectys SA, Tomegavax Inc, Transgene SA, Vaxine Pty Ltd, VBI Vaccines Inc, Viriom Ltd, VLP Biotech Inc, Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019