Global Market for Polyurethane Injections is estimated to grow at a CAGR of about 6.7% within the forecast period. Europe is the largest market followed by North America and Asia-Pacific growing at a fast pace. Of an estimated $39 billion market for construction chemicals, slab repair accounts for a $1.6 billion share.
The polyurethane injection market has a competitive edge over other polymeric repair systems. Compared to other polymers like epoxy coatings and urethane coatings, polyurethane coatings generally have higher durability and performance. Their greater flexibility allows for natural concrete movement without cracking due to changing soil pressures or movements in the settlements.
Polyurethane based concrete repair systems also contribute to sustainability rating of the buildings along with its economic value. This is because it uses very less water and has an impressive carbon reduction rating. Polyurethane systems reduce the amount of new concrete needed through repair and facilitating restoration versus rebuild, and replacing traditional cement based materials in construction.
Polyurethane injection systems have been proven to be a cost-effective method to repair, restore and rehabilitate concrete structures than the traditional practices. Financial advantage in repairing versus rebuilding is the central reason for the forecasted growth in Polyurethane Injections industry despite the projected slump in construction activity.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1) The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2) The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
3) The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Key points in table of content
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
1.3 REPORT OUTLINE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 MARKET OVERVIEW
2.2 MARKET SIZE AND SHARE ESTIMATION
- MARKET ANALYSIS
3.1 POLYURETHANE INJECTION INDUSTRY TREND
3.2 CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY TREND
3.3 POLYURETHANE INDUSTRY TREND
3.4 FACTORS AFFECTING THE MARKET
22.214.171.124 Better performance characteristics and sustainability
126.96.36.199 Growth in Revitalization of Public Infrastructure Projects
188.8.131.52 Other growth drivers
184.108.40.206 Competition from other polymers
220.127.116.11 Other growth restraints
18.104.22.168 Greater product innovation
22.214.171.124 Other growth opportunities
3.5 TECHNOLOGICAL SNAPSHOT
- MARKET SEGMENTATION
4.1 BY END USE
4.1.2 INFRASTRUCTURE REPAIR
126.96.36.199 ROADS, PAVEMENTS AND TUNNELS
4.1.3 WATER SEALANT
- REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
5.2 NORTH AMERICA
5.4 MIDDLE EAST
5.4.1 SAUDI ARABIA
5.4.2 UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
5.4.7 OTHER MIDDLE EAST COUNTRIES
5.6 REST OF THE WORLD
5.6.3 SOUTH AFRICA
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)