Thyroid cancer, a type of malignant cancer, initiate from follicular and par follicular thyroid cells. The most effective treatment of thyroid cancer is surgical removal of thyroid gland followed by radioactive ablation and thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) suppression therapy. Chemotherapy is also used in cases of metastasis and progressive stage of thyroid cancer.
Thyroid Cancer- Pipeline Review, provides an overview of the indication therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for thyroid cancer with latest updates. It provides comparative analysis of product development by companies and by universities/institutes. The report divides therapeutic products into late stage products, clinical stage products and early stage products. Some of the major companies operating in the market are AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company, Bio-Path Holdings, Eisai, Bayer, Bionomics, Azaya Therapeutics, Vascular Biogenics and Biovista.
Download exclusive Sample of this Report: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=2012
- The report provides a snapshot of the global Thyroid Cancer Drugs Market.
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the development of Thyroid Cancer Drugs and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- Coverage of the Thyroid Cancer Drugs pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free 866-552-3453