“The Report PharmSource – Bio/Pharma CapEx Trends 2016 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. – MarketResearchReports.biz”
Captive capacity remains the largest impediment to faster growth of the contract manufacturing and development industry. Based on recent capital expenditure trends, its clear that bio/pharma companies would rather make than buy.
According to the latest PharmSource Trend Report, Bio/Pharma CapEx Trends 2016, bio/pharma companies have invested over $150 billion for new plant and equipment in the past 5 years, an amount at least 10 times greater than what CMOs have invested in themselves. Global and generic bio/pharma companies, in particular, have invested heavily in new capacity, especially for biopharmaceuticals and in emerging markets.
View Report @ http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/903182
– Bio/Pharma CapEx Trends 2016 analyzes recent trends in capital spending by bio/pharma companies and assesses the implications for the CMO industry.
– It tracks spending by major segments of the bio/pharma industry, with detailed information on investments by global and generic biopharma companies.
– It discusses the outlook for the next five years, analyzes why major bio/pharma companies continue to favor captive capacity and describes the continuing role of CMOs in the bio/pharma supply chain.
Reasons to buy
– The 16-page report provides important insight that you wont find in any other source. This report is required reading for –
– CMO executives and strategic decision-makers who seriously follow the global CMO industry, including dose and API manufacturers.
– Bio/Pharma sponsors that buy contract manufacturing services and need to understand contract manufacturing industry drivers.
Download Sample copy of this Report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/903182
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 1
CapEx Overview 3
CapEx Relative to Other Financial Indicators 6
Nature of Capital Expenditure – What Is Being Built 8
What It Means 10
Recently Announced and Completed Investments by Global Bio/Pharma Companies 12
Manufacturing Investments in Emerging Markets 2014-2021 by Global Bio/Pharma Companies 14
Selected CapEx Investments by Generic Companies 2014 Onwards 15
List of Tables
Table 1 Composition of the PharmSource Universe
Table 2 Analysis of Identified CapEx Projects
Table 3 Location of Identified CapEx Projects
List of Figures
Figure 1 CapEx by Company Sector 2015
Figure 2 Comparison of CapEx Change to Revenue Change 2010-2015
Figure 3 CapEx Trends at Bio/Pharma Companies 2010-2015
Figure 4 CapEx Spend and Growth Rate for Global Bio/Pharma Companies
Figure 5 Cash Spent on Dividends, Share Repurchase and CapEx by Selected US Global Bio/Pharma Companies 2010-2015
Figure 6 Capital Expenditure for Leading Public CDMOs
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207