“The Report Percutaneous Coronary Interventions – APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. – MarketResearchReports.biz”
Coronary artery disease (CAD) is a global public health and socioeconomic problem that affects millions of lives each year. Percutaneous coronary interventions (PCIs) such as stenting and angioplasty have been widely adopted worldwide to treat a range of CAD indications. The market for devices used in PCI is a dynamic and competitive one that is saturated with numerous players trying to gain share by developing innovative technologies. Emerging stent technologies in the coronary stent market, including bioabsorbable stents (BASes) and the third generation of drug-eluting stents (DESes) with biodegradable polymer/polymer-free coatings, aim to address the unmet needs of treating complex lesions and challenging patient populations. This report examines the PCI market in five major APAC markets: Australia, China, India, Japan, and South Korea.
This report provides insight into the adoption trends, market dynamics, competitive landscape, marketed and pipeline products, current and emerging players, as well as market outlooks in the APAC market. The report identifies the unmet needs in the market while providing an understanding of physicians perceptions in using and evaluating the adoption of different types of percutaneous coronary devices.
View Report @ http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/903180
Key Questions Answered
– What is the current and future PCI market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the APAC market?
– Which are the key, high growth markets that device manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
– What are the unmet needs with the current generation of devices? How will emerging technologies such as bioabsorbable stents and drug-eluting stents fulfill these unmet needs?
– What is the physician perception of these new technologies? Which indications have been treated most successfully using minimally invasive treatments?
– What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
– With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the APAC percutaneous coronary interventions market?
Reasons to buy
– What Do Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Download Sample copy of this Report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/903180
Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.2 Related Reports
3 Market Access
3.1 Reimbursement Trends
3.2 Mergers and Acquisitions/Key Partnerships
4 Unmet Needs and Market Opportunity Analysis
4.1 Improving Clinical Outcomes in Complex Coronary Indications
4.1.1 Bifurcation Lesions
4.1.2 Chronic Total Occlusions
4.1.3 Heavily-calcified Lesions
4.1.4 Unprotected Left Main Coronary Artery Lesions
4.1.5 Acute Myocardial Infarction
4.1.6 Saphenous Vein Grafts
4.1.7 Small Vessel Lesions
4.2 Minimizing Late Stent Thrombosis Incidence
4.3 Procedure Optimization
4.4 Reducing Repeat Revascularization Rates
5 Competitive Assessment
5.1 Market Share Analysis
5.2 Key Companies and Product Profiles
5.2.1 Abbott Vascular
5.2.2 B. Braun
5.2.3 Biosensors International
5.2.5 Boston Scientific
5.2.8 Other Players
5.3 Pipeline Products Assessment
5.4 Clinical Trials Assessment
6 Market Outlook
6.1 Procedure Trends
6.2 Global Market Drivers and Barriers
6.2.1 Driver: Rising Disease Prevalence
6.2.2 Driver: Launch of Bioabsorbable Stents on a Global Scale
6.2.3 Driver: Reducing Need for Antiplatelet Therapy
6.2.4 Barrier: Risk of Perioperative Adverse Cardiac Events Post-Stenting
6.2.5 Barrier: Post-ProceduraI Complications of Drug-Eluting Stenting
6.2.6 Barrier: Concerns Regarding Overstenting
6.3 Market Outlooks by Geography
Read our latest Press Release at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207