The MobileHealth Wireless Bluetooth Blood Pressure Monitor (MbH BP), developed by TaiDoc, a leading manufacturer in healthcare devices, takes advantage of the latest technology to help users monitor cardiovascular health and well-being. MobileHealth is ideal for those who have the need to keep an eye on their blood pressure wherever they go. In addition to measuring blood pressure, the device is equipped to measure other critical cardiovascular risk factors such as atrial fibrillation, a type of abnormal heart rhythm which is affecting a growing percentage of the population.
“High blood pressure is generally considered the most common controllable risk factor for stroke, but an irregular atrial heart rhythm – a condition called atrial fibrillation is the most powerful.” Ralph L. Sacco, M.D.
Atrial fibrillation (AF), characterized by rapid and irregular beating which becomes more constant over time, is the most common abnormal heart rhythm condition. A major predictor and cause of stroke, cardiovascular morbidity and mortality, AF often occurs without any noticeable outer symptoms. Risk of stroke can be 5X higher for those with AF. Risk of AF increases with age, affecting approximately 2% of the adult population, 5% of those over 65, and 10% of those over 751. Recent studies have shown clear evidence of an increasing population of patients afflicted with AF.
Proper early diagnosis of AF can prevent a percentage of cardiovascular complications. Trained clinicians can detect AF through electrocardiogram diagnosis, but the method is expensive, and patients are often unaware of the need until it is too late. A more economical and accessible method is through pulse palpation using a proficient blood pressure monitor.
Most blood pressure monitors in the marketplace either do not have the functionality to detect AF or fail to detect AF accurately. The new FDA approved MobileHealth Wireless Bluetooth Blood Pressure Monitor can accurately detect AF, hypertension and irregular heartbeat. Equipped with this device, users can now spot AF and other cardiovascular risk factors in its early stages, inform their physicians and begin treatment or lifestyle changes.
Designed for its mobility, the MobileHealth Blood Pressure Monitor weighs just 9.9 oz and does not have any messy cables or detachable parts that can get tangled or lost. Neither does it compromise quality for size as accuracy can be checked by its ability to take three measurements and provide an average reading. Additionally, the MobileHealth Blood Pressure Monitor also features a large LCD backlit display for easy reading, a memory capacity of 200 readings, and a simple one touch button to start measuring right away.
As its name suggests, data from the MobileHealth Blood Pressure Monitor can be synced to a free mobile app via wireless bluetooth connectivity. Available for iOS and Android, the URIGHT Blood Pressure Manager app features include:
- Historical data of all previous measurements stored in an easy to read table with time and date.
- Advanced measurements to screen for 5 major cardiovascular profiles including: Fast Heartbeat, Slow Heartbeat, Irregular Heartbeat, Atrial Fibrillation, and Cardiovascular Evaluation.
- Chart of measurement averages for the most recent 7, 14, or 30 days to view changes over time.
- Handy information through its FAQ section to help users understand the results as well as tips on diet control, exercise, medication, and other general questions.
With a strong research and development background and professional experience for medical devices; TaiDoc is devoted to launching the most innovative and user-friendly products, thus helping users to track and maintain their health with ease. MobileHealth is a new product series under TaiDoc, which incorporates wireless technology making it even more manageable to take care of your family, presenting a new lifestyle in health monitoring. As one of the top healthcare products manufacturers, TaiDoc is the pioneer in blood pressure monitors, improving the health and well-being of people all over the world for nearly two decades.
- Amazon.com Product Page: MobileHealth Wireless Bluetooth Blood Pressure Monitor (Receive an additional 5% off of the sale price by entering promotional code MEDGAPRO)
- Amazon.co.uk Product Page: MobileHealth Wireless Bluetooth Blood Pressure Monitor (Receive an additional 5% off of the sale price by entering promotional code MEDGAPRO)
- Official MobileHealth Website: http://www.mbhealth.biz
- TaiDoc Website: http://www.taidoc.com