Coronary artery disease (CAD) is a global public health and socioeconomic problem that affects millions of lives each year. Percutaneous coronary interventions (PCIs) such as stenting and angioplasty have been widely adopted worldwide to treat a range of CAD indications. The market for devices used in PCI is a dynamic and competitive one that is saturated with numerous players trying to gain share by developing innovative technologies. Emerging stent technologies in the coronary stent market, including bioabsorbable stents (BASes) and the third generation of drug-eluting stents (DESes) with biodegradable polymer/polymer-free coatings, aim to address the unmet needs of treating complex lesions and challenging patient populations. This report examines the PCI market in three major North American markets: Canada, Mexico, and the US.
Browse the complete report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/percutaneous-coronary-interventions-north-america-analysis-and-market-forecasts .
This report provides insight into the adoption trends, market dynamics, competitive landscape, marketed and pipeline products, current and emerging players, as well as market outlooks in the North American market. The report identifies the unmet needs in the market while providing an understanding of physicians’ perceptions in using and evaluating the adoption of different types of percutaneous coronary devices.
This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Key Questions Answered
– What is the current and future PCI market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the North American markets?
– Which are the key, high growth markets that device manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
– What are the unmet needs with the current generation of devices? How will emerging technologies such as bioabsorbable stents and drug-eluting stents fulfill these unmet needs?
– What is the physician perception of these new technologies? Which indications have been treated most successfully using minimally invasive treatments?
– What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
– With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the North American percutaneous coronary interventions market?
Reasons to buy
– “What Do Physicians Think” quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/162015 .
Place a direct purchase order on this report http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/162015 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org