The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Neuromyelitis Optica (Devic’s Syndrome), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. Additionally, the report provides an overview of key players involved in therapeutic development for Neuromyelitis Optica (Devic’s Syndrome) and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/145989 .
Global Markets Direct’s report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Drug profiles featured in the report undergoes periodic review following a stringent set of processes to ensure that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Neuromyelitis Optica (Devic’s Syndrome)
– The report reviews pipeline therapeutics for Neuromyelitis Optica (Devic’s Syndrome) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved Neuromyelitis Optica (Devic’s Syndrome) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Neuromyelitis Optica (Devic’s Syndrome) therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Neuromyelitis Optica (Devic’s Syndrome)
Request a sample Neuromyelitis Optica (Devic’s Syndrome) – Pipeline Review, H1 2016 Report
Companies in this research report:
Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.
Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Bionure Farma, S.L.
Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Clene Nanomedicine, Inc.
HanAll Biopharma Co., Ltd.
Karus Therapeutics Limited
Marathon Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Opexa Therapeutics, Inc.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Browse Complete Report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/neuromyelitis-optica-devics-syndrome-pipeline-review-h2-2016 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org