Orbis Research Present’s Medical Devices sector report, “Neurological Diagnostic Equipment – Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016″ provides an overview of Neurological Diagnostic Equipment currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Neurological Diagnostic Equipment pipeline products.
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/157278
– Extensive coverage of the Neurological Diagnostic Equipment under development
– The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
– The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Neurological Diagnostic Equipment and list all their pipeline projects
– The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
– The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
– Recent developments in the segment / industry
Purchase a copy of Canada Power Market Outlook to 2030 visit @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/157278
Reasons to buy
The report enables you to –
– Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand important and diverse types of Neurological Diagnostic Equipment under development
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
– In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Acreo Swedish ICT AB
ADM Diagnostics LLC
Ad-Tech Medical Instrument Corp
Advanced Brain Monitoring Inc
Advanced Diamond Technologies, Inc.
advanced neurometrics inc.
Barron Associates, Inc.
Bio-Signal Group Corp.
BiReme Pty Ltd
BrainScope Company, Inc.
Cambridge Cognition Holdings plc
Children’s Hospital & Research Center Oakland
Cleveland Medical Devices Inc
Cognitive Sensing Inc.
Columbia University Medical Center
Converge Medical, Inc
Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal
EIC Laboratories, Inc.
Electrical Geodesics, Inc.
Exploit Technologies Pte Ltd
Flint Hills Scientific LLC
HeadSense Medical Ltd.
Henry Ford Health System
Imperial College London
Incereb Medical Ltd.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org