Get Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/794442-neuroblastoma-pipeline-review-h2-2016
Neuroblastoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2016
Neuroblastoma is the cancer of the nerve tissues and neural crest cells of adrenal glands, neck, chest or spinal cord, occurring predominantly in children. It usually begins in the adrenal glands further spreading to other parts of the body. The predisposing factors involved in neuroblastoma include genetic conditions. Symptoms include lump in abdomen or chest, weakness, bone pain, breathing problems, dark circles around the eyes and difficulty in movement. The condition may be diagnosed by X-ray imaging, CT scan, MRI, biopsy, urine test, etc. It may be controlled by chemotherapy, radiation therapy, stem cell transplants and medication such as monoclonal antibody regimens.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Neuroblastoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Neuroblastoma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Neuroblastoma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Neuroblastoma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 15, 15, 1, 43 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 8, 7, 9 and 4 molecules, respectively.Neuroblastoma.
Neuroblastoma (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Neuroblastoma (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Neuroblastoma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Neuroblastoma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Neuroblastoma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Neuroblastoma (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Neuroblastoma (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Neuroblastoma (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
Neuroblastoma Overview 6
Therapeutics Development 7
Neuroblastoma – Therapeutics under Development by Companies 9
Neuroblastoma – Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 13
Neuroblastoma – Pipeline Products Glance 15
Neuroblastoma – Products under Development by Companies 18
Neuroblastoma – Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 23
Neuroblastoma – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 25
Neuroblastoma – Therapeutics Assessment 77
Drug Profiles 95
Neuroblastoma – Dormant Projects 338
Neuroblastoma – Discontinued Products 342
Neuroblastoma – Product Development Milestones 343
Access Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/794442-neuroblastoma-pipeline-review-h2-2016
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: