Orbi Research’s “Medical Equipment Quarterly Deals Analysis: M&A and Investment Trends – Q3 2016” report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the medical equipment industry.
The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the medical equipment industry in Q3 2016. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last five quarters, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the medical equipment industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData’s proprietary in-house Medical Equipment eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/158573
– Analyze market trends for the medical equipment/medical devices market in the global arena
– Review of deal trends in anesthesia and respiratory devices, cardiovascular devices, dental devices, diabetes care devices, diagnostic imaging, drug delivery devices, endoscopy devices, ENT devices, healthcare IT, hospital supplies, in vitro diagnostics, nephrology and urology devices, neurology devices, opthalmic devices, patient monitoring, surgical equipment, and wound care management segments
– Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the medical equipment market
– Summary of medical equipment deals globally in the last five quarters
– Information on the top deals that took place in the medical equipment market
– Geographies covered include – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
– League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
Purchase a copy of Medical Equipment Quarterly Deals Analysis visit @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/158573
Reasons to buy
– Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
– Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
– Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
– Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the medical equipment industry.
– Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
– Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Some Points From TOC:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
2 Medical Equipment, Global, Deal Summary 11
2.1 Medical Equipment, Global, Deals Analysis, Q3 2016 11
2.2 Medical Equipment, Global, Number of Deals by Type, Q3 2016 13
3 Medical Equipment, Global, Top Deal Makers, Q3 2016 15
4 Medical Equipment, Global, Deal Summary, By Type 16
4.1 Medical Equipment, Global, Merger and Acquisition Deals, Q3 2016 16
4.1.1 Top M&A Deals in Q3 2016 17
5 Medical Equipment, Global, Deal Summary, By Market 32
5.1 Medical Equipment, Global, In Vitro Diagnostic Deals, Q3 2016 32
5.1.1 In Vitro Diagnostics – Deals of the Quarter 33
6 Medical Equipment, Deal Summary, By Geography 80
6.1 Medical Equipment, North America Region Deals, Q3 2016 80
6.1.1 North America – Deals of the Quarter 82
7 Medical Equipment, Top Advisors 94
7.1 Medical Equipment, Global Top Financial Advisors, Mergers and Acquisitions, Last One Year 94
7.2 Medical Equipment, Global Top Financial Advisors, Equity Offerings, Deal Summary, Last One Year 95
8 Further Information 96
8.1 Methodology 96
8.2 About GlobalData 97
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/orbisresearch
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OrbisResearch