Hand, foot and mouth disease is an illness that causes sores in or on the mouth and on the hands, feet, and legs. Hand, foot and mouth disease (HFMD) is most commonly caused by coxsackievirus A16, a member of the enterovirus family. Symptoms include fever, headache, loss of appetite and ulcers in the throat (including tonsils), mouth, and tongue. Treatment includes antibiotics and pain relievers.
Browse the Full Report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/hand-foot-and-mouth-disease-pipeline-review-h2-2016 .
Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Check the Discount for this Report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/152658 .
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Request a Sample of this Report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/152658 .
CJ HealthCare Corp
Sentinext Therapeutics Sdn Bhd
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019