“The Report MediPoint: Infectious Disease Point of Care Testing – Global Analysis and Market Forecasts provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. – MarketResearchReports.biz”
Point-of-care testing (POCT), as known as bedside/near-patient testing is one of the most rapidly growing areas in IVD.
Systems that are categorized as POC include the following –
– Disposable systems or devices, which vary from reagent test strips for a single analyte to multi-analyte reagent strips
– Small analyzers, usually hand-held devices
– Desktop analyzers are larger and include systems designed for use in clinics or small laboratories.
The infectious disease POCT space represents one of the fastest growing markets within the POC space. Just under $700 million in annual global sales and growth rate of 7.7% during the forecast period; the US, India and Brazil, are expected to show the fastest growth.A number of factors, such as the increasing prevalence of infectious diseases in developing countries, the rising usage of home-based POC devices, the expansion of the test menu, and technological advancements in molecular testing and lab-on-chip technology are stimulating the demand for infectious disease POCT.The rate of infectious disease POCT adoption will be moderated by the requirement for regulatory compliance, the pressure to control cost, and the need to demonstrate the clear clinical-cost benefits of POCT over central laboratory testing.
View Report At http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/879219
Key Questions Answered
– What is the current and future infectious disease POCT market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the global market?
– What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the infectious disease POCT space across different regions?
– What are the key, high growth markets that IVD manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
– What are the unmet needs with the infectious disease POC tests currently on the market? How will emerging technologies such as molecular POC assays fulfil these unmet needs?
– What are the key factors influencing a physician to use infectious disease POC tests? What is physician perception and market outlook of these devices?
– What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of infectious disease POC devices?
Download Sample copy of this Report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/879219
– Competitive assessment: Currently marketed infectious disease POC products and evolving competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of unmet needs and adoption trends of different infectious disease POC devices
– Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications
– Pipeline analysis: Emerging products and technologies.
– Annualized total infectious disease POCT market revenue by segment and market outlooks by country from 2013-2022.
– Other key topics covered include strategic competitive assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, market dynamics, and implications of the emerging technologies on the market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global market
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global market in the future
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage
– Track device sales in the global market from 2013-2022
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 8
1.1 List of Tables 13
1.2 List of Figures 16
2 Introduction 18
2.1 Catalyst 18
2.2 Related Reports 19
3 Industry Overview 20
3.1 Infectious Disease POCT Overview 20
3.2 Reimbursement Trends 21
3.2.1 US 21
3.2.2 France 23
3.2.3 Germany 23
3.2.4 Italy 23
3.2.5 Spain 24
3.2.6 UK 24
3.2.7 Japan 24
3.2.8 China 25
3.2.9 India 25
3.2.10 Brazil 25
3.3 Mergers, Acquisitions, and Key Partnerships 27
4 Unmet Needs 30
4.1 Multiplexing 30
4.2 Sensitivity of Infectious Disease Immunoassays 30
4.3 Analytical Performance 31
4.4 Data Recording and Management 32
4.5 Infectious Disease POCT to Curb Usage of Antibiotics 33
4.6 Cost-Effectiveness Data 33
4.7 Primary Care Physician Needs 34
5 Competitive Assessment 35
5.1 Company Share Analysis 35
5.1.1 Global 35
5.2 Alere 36
5.2.1 Overview 36
5.2.2 Marketed Products Assessment 37
5.2.3 SWOT Analysis 40
5.3 Beckman Coulter 40
5.3.1 Overview 40
5.3.2 Marketed Products Assessment 41
5.3.3 SWOT Analysis 42
5.4 BioMerieux 42
5.4.1 Overview 42
5.4.2 Marketed Products Assessment 44
5.4.3 SWOT Analysis 45
5.5 Cepheid 45
5.5.1 Overview 45
5.5.2 Marketed Products Assessment 46
5.5.3 SWOT Analysis 48
5.6 Chembio Diagnostics 49
5.6.1 Overview 49
5.6.2 Marketed Products Assessment 50
5.6.3 SWOT Analysis 51
5.7 Meridian Bioscience 51
5.7.1 Overview 51
5.7.2 Marketed Products Assessment 53
5.7.3 SWOT Analysis 54
5.8 OraSure Technologies 55
5.8.1 Overview 55
5.8.2 Marketed Products Assessment 56
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207