MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on “Immuno-Oncology Strategic Insight – Multi-Indication And Market Size Analysis”
GlobalData estimates that the total IO market will be worth approximately $14 billion in 2019, rising to $34 billion by 2024 in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). The main drivers of this growth will come from immune checkpoint inhibitors, which will have sales of approximately $10 billion in 2019, rising to $24 billion by 2024. The highest-selling IO drugs by 2024 will be Opdivo and Keytruda, both PD-1 inhibitors, with sales of approximately $10 billion and $7 billion, respectively. This is because these two drugs will be first-to-market in many indications, leapfrogging competition such as Roches atezolizumab and AstraZenecas durvalumab.
Key Questions Answered
– Development of IO Products has increased significantly in the past three years. Which IO approaches will be the most commercially successful? Which early-stage IO approaches show the most promise?
– Novel combinations will differentiate late-to-market entrants. Which combinations are the most promising for each cancer type? What strategies are IO developers utilizing to differentiate themselves in this crowded market? What collaborations and deals are the most promising?
– NSCLC, melanoma, and myeloma will have the greatest contributions to the IO market in 2019 and 2024. Which diseases are going to be the biggest contributors to the IO market. Which IO product will be the most commercially successful in each disease? Which clinical and commercial strategies are IO developers pursuing in each disease?
– Opdivo will be the biggest selling IO drug by 2024, with approval forecast in seven indications
– Keytruda will be the second biggest selling IO drug by 2024, with approval forecast in eight indications
– NSCLC, melanoma, and myeloma will have the greatest contributions to the IO market in 2019 and 2024
– Novel combinations will allow late-to-market entrants such as durvalumab to achieve significant sales
Download Sample Copy of This Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/759740
– Overview of IO approaches, including checkpoint inhibitors, cell therapies, peptide vaccines, oncolytic viruses, bi-specific antibodies and CAR-T therapies.
– Revenue by indications for major IO products in 2019 and 2024.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the IO therapeutics market.
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline drugs.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global IO therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. This include analysis of novel combinations and the role of biomarkers such as PD-L1
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global multiple myeloma therapeutics market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global multiple myeloma therapeutics market in future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports.
MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients.
We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research
reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types
of companies spanning across various industries.
Browse Latest Industry Press Release at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz